Is there a better way to eat strawberries than just dipping them in powdered sugar?
After all, isn’t that the purest and most delicious way of eating them?
How do you include this delicate fruit in something you bake and not loose its texture or overshadow its taste?
If anything, a better way would be to dip them in chocolate.
How can something dipped in chocolate not taste heavenly? Even better, how can something dipped in two different types of chocolate not taste heavenly?
There is no way.
STRAWBERRY TUXEDO RECIPE
- 15 strawberries
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 3 ounces white chocolate
- Chop chocolates and place in separate bowls.
- Place these bowls over a pot of barely simmering water and let stand until melted.
- Stir until smooth, set aside and let cool for a few minutes.
- Dip strawberries in white chocolate and place on a baking sheet. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Dip sides of the strawberries in bitter chocolate. Back to the refrigerator for 10 more minutes.
- Dip a thin paint brush in bitter chocolate and draw the bow tie and buttons.